Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Skipping Christmas and moving to Birthdays...

Ok, so it's just so busy around Christmas and then we have two January Bdays. It's so hard for me to keep up. Cate celebrated her 5th birthday last Thursday (1/29). Of course our camera broke right before her party so all I have now is video and I'll get the disposable camera developed hopefully soon. When Cate looks back on this blog I want her to know:
1. I love you so very much
2. You make me laugh everyday
3. You really lucked out in the brother department. Grant is so sweet (most of the time).
4. Daddy is smitten - and to think he was afraid of having of a girl.
5. You are loud, beautiful, graceful when dancing, define bull in the china cabinet (when not dancing), and have a sparkle in your eye.
6. We are so proud of you!