The Seminoles are off to a great start again this season. After two scrimmages last week the team had their "official" start to the season with two victories. Saturday's ending score was 12 to 5 and today's game was 9 to 2. Grant has moved up to 7U so the rules have changed slightly - instead of 5 total pitches and as many swings as you want you now only get three swings from a total of 6 pitches. The kids were really use to swinging at any pitch but now they are having to learn to watch and pick a good one. I think it's a great way to progress however I hate seeing the look on their faces when they strike out! Poor lil guy. Grant personally had two great games. In Saturday's game he was in the outfield a little more than he would have liked but his speed really helped us out! He also hit really well in both games even though he might not agree. After hitting a home run in each scrimmage game he seems to be disappointed in anything less than spectacular. Keith is coaching again this year and we are so lucky to have a team with such awesome parents and kids. As you see from the picture - even Cate is getting into it this year. I asked Cate if she wanted to play TBall this year but she said no - she wants to stick to dance. I truly think I have a "girly girl" on my hands!