No pictures with this post but don't worry I have a lot of very interesting pictures from the hurricane aftermath. I need to post quickly so I can get to celebrating!! We have power now. Here are a few signs that 5 days without power following the largest hurricane for Texas in over 35+ years is too long:
1) You have a new ailment called Chainsaw elbow. (wait for pics of Keith and his lumber jacking skills)
2)Waiting in line for 45 minutes to get INTO the grocery store where you find milk and ice is considered hitting the mother load!
3)Scouting for gas is a local pastime.
4)The new reality show called "Tree Cutters in Action" is really becoming a hit!
5)Telling your spouse, wow that generator sures makes a soothing sound!
5)You tell your 4 year old that she no longer needs a flashlight to go to the bathroom is received with a: HUH?