Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007






December is a very busy month for everyone! May we all take this special time of year to relax and truly enjoy our friends and family. Cate really got us in the Christmas spirit while performing in her first ballet production, The Nutcracker. Cate really enjoyed wearing her costume and putting on lots of bright red lipstick! Grant is excited that he has "NO SCHOOL FOR TWO WHOLE WEEKS!" I was able to join Grant in his Kindergarten class for their holiday party and we had a lot of fun. He has a wonderful teacher and we have been so impressed with the school. Keith has been super busy the last few weeks playing Mr. Mom as I was sent off to a training class for 10 days! The timing was terrible however I was able to get out of doing the Christmas shopping! Ha, Ha, Ha! Poor Keith! We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love, The McPhersons